Becoming happier is easier than you think. With this practical, hands-on guide to all things joyful, you can bliss out in no time. You'll learn how to:
- Lighten up--once and for all
- Work shorter and play longer
- Practice pleasing yourself first
- Attract more fun-friendly people
- Go from dull routine to dynamic lifestyle
- Master the pleasure principle
- Find meaning moment by moment
- Forgive, forget, and follow your bliss
- Reinvent your happy selves, one day at a time
This book is all you need to be all you can be, happily!
Meera Lester (San Jose, CA), ever an optimist who sees the miraculous and the extraordinary existing alongside the ordinary in her daily life, frequently pushes herself outside the boundaries of her comfort zone in order to have personal growth, spiritual renewal, and, most importantly, happiness. She is an internationally published author who has written hundreds of articles and more than two dozen books, including 1001 Ways to Do Good and The Everything Law of Attraction Book.