All it takes is one marketing effort every day to get the interactive work you want.
With all the marketing tools out there for creative professionals, it’s gotten way too complicated (and overwhelming) to figure out what marketing will get your ideal clients to come to you. But…
- If you want to make 2013 better than 2012…
- If you want to stop the marketing paralysis through procrastination…
- If you want to stop taking whatever clients come along…
- If you want to get serious about your business…
- If you want to get the interactive work that most clients are asking for…
- …you need a plan.
And we've got just the thing. For 2013, we’ve created the simplest marketing plan, The Creative Professional’s 2013 Marketing Plan + eCalendar To Get Interactive Work.
We've done the thinking for you. This simple marketing plan gives you ONLY ONE thing to do every day -- without overwhelming you or your calendar. This simple marketing plan will show you how to get the interactive work your clients are clamoring for.
The world is going digital and the future is interactive.
So no matter what kind of creative professional you are, you are going to be affected by this—if you aren’t already.
And not only do you need to have interactive work in your portfolio, you also need to use your marketing to demonstrate that you “get” interactive.
That’s why you have to market differently—interactively —to pursue interactive work.
You see, the interactive or digital realm is still relatively new and highly technical; PLUS it’s constantly changing.
As a result, your clients and prospects are less educated (i.e. more clueless and therefore more anxious) about what they’re buying, which puts more responsibility on the sellers (that’s you) to educate them so they feel comfortable buying—from you!
Confidence is key.
Don’t let your insecurities get in the way of getting the work that’s out there. You have to be more confident (or at least come across more confidently) – so your prospects will be secure enough to say yes. When you show confidence that you can get the job done—whether you do it yourself or hire someone else to—your client will rest easy. That confidence must come through in your marketing, in both content and tone.
The Marketing Plan + eCalendar To Get Interactive Work can help. As long as you practice what you preach and show what you know, you’ll become more and more confident with each day.
Here’s exactly what you get
There are 3 components to The Creative Professional’s 2013 Marketing Plan + eCalendar To Get Interactive Work.
1. Simple 10-page Plan includes:
- The 3 Essential Marketing Tools for Creative Professionals
- Quiz: Web Site Homepage Copy – which is best?
- List of example keyword phrases to make searching for your prospects easier
- Model of Ideal Client Criteria to customize and build your own
- 4 of the best places to start your search for your ideal clients
- 7-step sample outreach campaign to get work
- 3-part formula for what to say when you reach out to a “warm prospect”
- 4 actual examples of “offers” you can make to get interactive work
- What never to say when you send a message to a stranger
- 4 most effective content marketing tools to get creative work
- 12 actual interactive-related topic ideas (that you can steal!) for newsletters and blog posts
- Template for your follow up email message
- 5 follow up tasks you should be doing weekly
- 8 things to add to your web site to make it marketing-smart
- “Getting Digital Gigs” by copywriter, Tom Tumbusch, of WordstreamCopy.com
- Tips to make your web site copy welcoming from Deidre Rienzo of ConnectWithCopy.com
Yes, all of this in only 10 pages!
2. Marketing Mentor Stay-on-Track Spreadsheet:
Since you don’t have (or need!) thousands of contacts, you don’t need to learn a whole new software system just to keep track of your best ones. This simple Excel spreadsheet has pre-determined fields for the essential information you need to keep track of your best prospects. Use this spreadsheet in cahoots with the eCalendar as a tickler, to prompt you on the next step for each prospect.
3. Downloadable eCal:
A digital file that syncs with your calendar software to help you focus your marketing efforts and provides regular marketing reminders inside your iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar. Customize it to for your own needs by adding reminders to reach out to your hot prospects and attend industry events.
Ready to make 2013 your best year yet?