You'll Love This Download If:
- You're ready to see where your salary stands
- You want to see why the future is optimistic, and how to take advantage of it
- You're a fan of gorgeous infographics
This download is an infographic and analysis of salary statistics for graphic designers in 2012. It was feature in HOW Magazine's November 2012 issue, the Business & Career Annual.
Want to know how graphic design salaries are holding up in the recession? Overall, paychecks are slightly down according to HOW’s latest survey. But there’s good news, too: Signs point to a job market that’s heating back up.
In the 2012 Design Salary Survey You'll Find:
- The statistical results of our extensive survey of designer's salaries
- Infographics breaking down the numbers
- A written analysis of the numbers and what they mean for you
No matter how many times we shake our Magic 8 Ball, we can’t seem to find a clear answer on when, exactly, the recession will end. Luckily, HOW’s latest salary survey provides more concrete information about the design economy. Let’s start with the not-so-good news: The national average salary for graphic designers is down just over three percent. But after talking with experts around the country, we discovered what those numbers don’t tell us: Hiring appears to be on its way back up.